An apron—it’s just a bit of fabric, but it does a big job. It’s a simple piece of fabric, but it does a complex/multipurpose job.
Aprons protect clothing. They also protect people from hot spills, wood chips, flying debris. Aprons provide a handy way to keep certain accessories or tools at hand, and can even make a fashion statement or complete a professional appearance. Aprons are for food and restaurant workers, carpenters, shop workers, florists, childcare workers, educators, artists and more. They’re handy for play, and hobbies as well.
Aprons and Smocks’ Aprons are made from an exceptional fabric. It’s a 65/35 cotton poly blend treated with a ProDura stain release, is 7.5 ounce fabric weight and has ample thread per inch. This means that colors are long lasting and hold up well in many washings. We have more than 12 different apron styles, and many styles are available in over a dozen color options.
12 Different Styles, including:
- Restaurant Aprons (2 or 3 pocket, pencil pocket, inset pocket, or no pocket aprons in 14 different styles)’
- Plus Size Aprons (extra-long ties to comfortably accommodate sizing, in 8 different styles);
- Bib Aprons (3 pocket, pencil pocket or no pocket in 28 styles;
- Bistro Aprons (6 pocket selections and 10 different styles);
- Waist Aprons (6 different pocket options, numerous style and color choices);
- Cobbler Aprons (2 pocket or divided pocket, rounded or V neck, rounded or square bottom options);
- Work and Tool Aprons (water repellent heavy duty cloth, 4 styles and 3 pocket choices);
- Children’s Aprons (inexpensive, durable aprons in bright, cheerful colors);
- White Aprons (classic white in 3styles);
- Cheap Aprons (in reversible waist, bar waist, or bib);
- Holiday Theme Bib Aprons
- Made in the USA Aprons
$6.88 As low as: $6.39
$4.94 As low as: $4.14
$7.48 As low as: $6.88
$6.55 As low as: $5.95
$4.49 As low as: $3.99
$15.95 As low as: $14.95