Waist Aprons: Basic and Essential
The most basic clothing article for professional restaurant workers is the waist apron. It’s essential, elemental and utterly indispensable. A waist apron is functional in design. It protects clothing. It holds pens, order booklets, cash, and even tablets. Aprons and Smocks’ waist aprons are perfect for waiters, waitresses, chefs, servers, counter workers, bartenders, and even shop workers. They’re available in lengths ranging from 10 inches to 32 inches, with pockets choices (no pocket, one pocket, two pocket or three pocket), and are all of a durable 65/35 polyester/cotton blend. But the waist apron goes beyond basic function.
Though these aprons are considered elemental for culinary workers, they are offered in a wide selection of attractive styles and colors:
- Two Pocket Waist Aprons: Two Pocket Square, and Two Pocket 10 Inch;
- Three Pocket Rounded Bottom: Denim or Four Color options;
- Four Way Reversible Apron, in white, 16 ½ inch length;
- Diagonal Pocket Rounded Apron, in black, 14 inch length;
- Economy Bar Apron, in white only, 33 inch length;
- Economy Half Bistro Apron, 19 inch length, in white;
- Half Bistro Waist Apron, in 12 colors, 19 inch length, center divided pocket;
- Long 3 Pocket Waist Apron, in black, 15 inch length with 3 divisional pocket;
- No Pocket Aprons in black: No Pocket Dealer Aprons and No Pocket Square;
- Reversible Waist Apron: black, 3 pouch pockets on both sides, 11 inch length;
- Tablet Pocket Waist Apron: 15 inch length, in black;
- Waist Nail Apron: with hammer loop, and 2 reinforced pockets.
Aprons and Smocks also provides a money pouch for restaurant workers, with a money pouch belt that ties, or a money pouch belt with a fast click buckle.
$6.55 As low as: $5.95
$4.49 As low as: $3.99
$9.95 As low as: $8.95
$7.45 As low as: $6.95
$4.30 As low as: $3.85
$4.99 As low as: $4.57