You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quality Hats in Many Styles
Chef hats have supposedly been worn by chefs since the court of King Henry VII. It was by royal decree. Chef hats are no longer required by royal decree, but there are several functions that chef hats fulfill. They keep hair out of food. They add to the chef’s distinct professional appearance. They add style. Chefs, bakers, and back of house culinary workers can select from Apron’s and Smocks’ high quality hats in 8 different styles:
- European Style Reusable Chef Hat—white, sold in packs of 10
- Beanie Chef Hat w/ Elastic Band—in black, white, or houndstooth
- Beanie Chef Hat w/ Mesh Top—in white or black
- Chef Skull Cap & Pill Box Chef Hats—in 7 colors, black, checkerboard, houndstooth, lime, mango, pink, raspberry, and white
- Classic Chef Hat—in black, red, or white
- Cool Baker’s cap—in black or white Dupont Coolmax
- Disposable Paper Chef Hat—in packs of10,white
- Doo Rag Chef Hat—in American flag or black
Comfortable Hats with Many Benefits:
Aprons and Smocks’ chef hats are made for comfort. Wearing an uncomfortable hat all day would not be an option for chefs and restaurant workers. These hats are lightweight, with an adjustable hook and loop closure resulting in a perfect fit. They are also made of a number of breathable fabrics (cool max material, or cotton/poly blend). Some of the chef hats have terry sweatbands or a breathable mesh top. There are many color and style options, so it’s easy to find one that’s the perfect fit, style and color.
With bulk orders, additional discounts are available. However, we welcome orders of any size and give each one careful attention and service. Explore our many options for chef hats, and then contact us on the web.