F24I – Long Bistro Apron
with Inset Pocket
- Inset pocket.
- Extra Long 36 inch Finished Ties
- Fabric-7.5 oz. ultra-durable 65/35 poly-cotton twill
- Protected by ProDura Soil Release finish
- Size 32″ Length X 28″ Width
- Style F24I
- Available Colors: Black & White
|6 - 11||3%||-|
|12 - 23||5%||-|
|24 - 100||7%||-|
Long Bistro Apron with Inset Pocket – F24I
Bistro Aprons are a popular choice among waiters and waitresses, because they help keep uniforms clean and allow for easy to access storage of checks, pens, and other items. The Inset Pocket Bistro Apron is a variation on our popular Long Bistro Apron, where instead of having a patch pocket, the pocket is inset in the apron. There are a number of other features which make it a good choice for any restaurant.
- It’s Fashionable. The Inset Pocket Bistro Apron is available in both black and white but can be embroidered with a name or logo, using a combination of our 19 unique thread tones and 7 font selections to create a more distinct, customized look.
- It’s Functional. It has an inset pocket which allows your waitstaff to conceal credit cards, cash, or any other important items they may need to carry. It is 32 inches long and covers below the knee, to provide greater protection against stains. Plus the Ties are 36 inches long
- It’s easy to care for. The insect pocket bistro apron is made of a long lasting, 7.5 ounce 65/35 poly cotton-twill. It is protected with ProDura Soil Release to provide extra stain protection. The durable fabric means that the apron will not wear out or go limp after repeated washings or use.
A variation on our most popular bistro apron.
Aprons and Smocks prides itself on giving you customer service that’s as great as the product. Further discounts are available on bulk orders and we give personalized attention to every single order, no matter how large or small each individual order may be.
You may also like…
CONTACT APRONS & SMOCKS
Delavan, WI 53115