You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cobbler smocks or tabards are a great choice for workers who need clothing protection and comfort. Ever assaulted by debris, clay, food, paint, potting soil, drool, dust, or other flying stain makers while at work? These cobbler smocks or aprons are an ideal cover for artists, child care workers, florists, school employees, church employees, food service workers, housekeepers, or general home use.
Two styles of cobbler smocks are available from Aprons and Smocks—rounded bottom and square bottom. These are made of durable 65/35 polyester/cotton twill and treated with a ProDura stain release finish. The smocks have a handy center divided pouch pocket to hold supplies and tools. They also have adjustable side ties.
Aprons and Smocks offers several style and sizing options (please carefully review size options below):
- Children’s Cobbler Smocks (in red, blue or yellow, 22 inches long by 14 inches wide with side ties),
- Rounded Neck with Rounded Bottom in Small Size (7 colors, 28 inches long, 18 inches wide, fits size XS, S, and M),
- Rounded Neck with Rounded Bottom in Standard Size (14 colors, 29 inches long, 20 inches wide, fits size M, L, and 1X),
- Rounded Neck with Rounded Bottom in X-Large (7 colors, 31 inches long, 22 inches wide, fits size 2X,3X, and 4X),
- Cobbler Smocks with Rounded Bottom, Made in USA (5 colors, standard size fits M, L, 1X, 29 inches long)
- V-Neck with Square Bottom in Standard Size (6 colors, 29 inches long, 20 inches in width),
- V-Neck with Square Bottom, Extra Large Size (6 colors, 31 inches long, 22 inches in length)
Wholesale pricing is available for bulk orders and all cobbler smocks can be customized to include your text or logo. Also, check our clearance tab. We sometimes have limited numbers of clearance cobbler smocks.
In general, the sizing is as follows: Small size smocks or aprons work for women’s sizes XS (2-4), S (6-8), and M (10), depending on preference for fit. Standard size smocks are for women’s sizes M (12), L (14-16), and 1X (18-20). Extra Large size smocks work for women’s sizes 2X (22-24), 3X (26-28), and 4X (30-32).