Handling Food Recalls in Your Restaurant
You’d think having a modern, visually appealing website, regularly posting photos of your food and restaurant, creating unique contests and giveaways, and interacting with customers on social media are enough to market your restaurant in 2018.
But to keep up with the competition and stay relevant, you need more than just run-of-the-mill marketing content. Video is the latest craze in the marketing world and it is here to stay:
- By 2019, video traffic is predicted to make up 80% of all internet traffic
- Facebook gets 8 million video views each day
- People are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it
But you don’t need to be a marketing expert or a Hollywood director to create engaging and relevant video content to promote your restaurant. Here are some effective, yet easy-to-make ideas that you can use to create some killer video content to stay ahead of the game:
- Behind the scenes. Make customers feel like they’re an insider and show them what it’s like to work at your restaurant. Show your team working hard and give people the inside scoop on how you create magic every day.
- Tell your story. Everyone loves a biography. Show your fans how your restaurant came to be and give some background on your business.
- Testimonials. Want to gain new customers? Interview some of your restaurant’s regulars and let them tell potential customers why your food is so great.
- Recipe videos. If you have a very popular menu item and need some engagement online, film a tutorial on how to make that dish. Your customers will appreciate your willingness to divulge some of your secrets. Just don’t give too much away!
Interview the head chef. Create a video that gets inside the mind of the person behind all of the fantastic dishes at your restaurant. Let them tell their story and discuss how they got into cooking.
Thank you for reading this blog presented by Aprons and Smocks. Use the coupon code BLOG to receive 5% off of your next order.