For the best printing results, artwork should be provided as a VECTOR file.
- All fonts MUST be converted to outlines
- Accepted applications for providing vector file formats:
Adobe Illustrator (.AI, .EPS), Corel Draw (.CDR)
Other File Formats:
Although not recommended, certain high-resolution image file formats (.JPG, .PNG, .PSD, .TIF, .PDF), may be used providing they meet the approval of our graphics department and ERB printing specifications below.
- Artwork files must have a minimum resolution of 300 DPI
- Artwork files must be 100% of the final output size
- .JPG files must be saved at the maximum quality level
- Accepted applications for providing high-resolution image files: Adobe Photoshop (.JPG, .PNG, .PSD, .TIF, .PDF)
Unacceptable Artwork Formats:
The following files ARE NOT acceptable for printing.
- Images with resolutions less than 300 DPI
- Images downloaded from the Internet or websites
- Highly compressed .JPG images (saved at low-quality level)
- Images taken from screen captures
- Photocopies, business cards, stationery, drawings, decals, faxes or other hard copy artwork
- .BMP or .GIF files
If your artwork does not meet our printing requirements and must be re-created, we offer artwork creation services for a fee. This might add extra time to the product delivery date.
Note: Aprons & Smocks use the industry standard Pantone Matching System (PMS), printing inks on our aprons and smocks. If your logo uses PMS color(s), please provide the PMS number(s) with your order. Otherwise, Aprons & Smocks will choose the closest matching color in the PMS library.