If there is one thing that this year has taught us, it is the value of quality time with those most important to us. At Aprons & Smocks, we value the time spent with loved ones and the memories that we make with them. During this autumn season, we invite you to join us in becoming more intentional in making memories with those you hold most dear.
Looking back on favorite fall memories it is clear that the activity is far less important than the people you share them with. So grab your family and friends and get started making memories today! To make things easier, we decided to make a list of some of our favorite fall activities that are great ways to create meaningful moments with loved ones.
Fall Activity List
- Take a nature walk and enjoy all of the beautiful fall foliage. (Don’t forget to snap some photos).
- Have a bonfire and make S’mores.
- Go to a local Pumpkin patch- Fun tip: Instead of carving pumpkins try painting them! Our Fame Round Bottom Cobbler Apron works perfectly to avoid mess and to let your creativity flow.
- Check out local shops/restaurants, and make sure to try some delicious seasonal treats.
- Take a trip to an apple orchard and go apple picking.
- Bake some of your favorite fall recipes. Our favorites include pumpkin bread, apple pie, and pumpkin sugar cookies. To make the baking clean-up easier, we recommend wearing our Fame 3 Pocket Bib Apron.
- Go to a Corn Maze.
- Watch a favorite fall movie. We recommend GhostBusters, Hocus Pocus, and It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
- Rake leaves for the children in your life to play and jump in (or just for your inner child- no judgment here).
- Carve jack-o’-lanterns and roast the pumpkin seeds for a tasty fall snack.
Let us know what your favorite fall activities are and if you did any of the activities on our list. We would also love to hear how you use your Aprons & Smocks products during this autumn season. Regardless of what fall activities you decide to do, we hope that you have a wonderful autumn season and that you create unforgettable memories with friends and family. Remember to cherish the memories with loved ones to be thankful for the little things.
Happy fall! – Aprons & Smocks