Gift Ideas For Your Restaurant Staff
The holiday season is officially upon us! It’s important for you to show your restaurant staff that you appreciate the hard work they put-in all year. Take advantage of the season of giving by providing your workers with a thoughtful gift.
Here are a few awesome gift ideas for restaurant workers:
- Cold, hard cash. Let’s cut to the chase – everyone loves money. If you don’t think any of the ideas below really fit the people who work for you, give your staff a little boost in pay this December.
- Gift baskets are a thoughtful way to show you’re familiar with what your employees are interested in. Create gift baskets for everyone on staff and put a personal twist on each one.
- Foot massages are good gifts for restaurant staff because they are on their feet constantly. Send them for a day of pampering this year.
- Sporting event tickets. If your employees are sports fans, a great gift that can be enjoyed by everyone is a staff trip to a local sporting event.
- Adult coloring books. Working in a restaurant is a stressful job. Adult coloring books can help your staff blow-off steam and show them that you recognize their hard work.
Thank you for reading this blog presented by Aprons and Smocks. Use the coupon code BLOG to receive 5% off of your next order.